Thursday, September 24, 2009

What's Up-

Well, I am super excited because my cowboy boots came in the mail yesterday!!! It was so much fun to wear them last night to church and then with a fun cute skirt today to work. I wish I could wear them all the time! I super love them!

This past week has really worn me out. School has been pretty tiring this week, and I'm ready for the weekend, but not wishing away any time that I have right now.

I have not gotten to read much at all this week which makes me sad. I am in the middle of Eclipse, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I am still wanting Bella to become a vampire and marry Edward. (Don't tell me anything please!)

Tonight, Lantz and I are going to a free Matt Maher concert!!! Yeah! I not only love Christian music, but I love FREE!!!! So that will be way fun for us.

I can't wait to sleep in on Saturday.

Cooper has been getting into our trash lately which is really annoying. We aren't sure why he keeps doing this. Any suggestions?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see pictures of you in those boots! and Eclipse is SO good--can't wait for you to get further into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you need to post a picture of you in your cute boots. I dont know if I've heard Mather, wasn't sure who that was when Lantz said ya'll were going to see him. However, I'm going to go listen to him on Youtube!

    ReplyDelete