Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Moon

Last night I finished New Moon in the Twilight series. I liked Twilight better than New Moon. I didn't want to read all about her and Jacob. I wanted to read about Bella & Edward, so I read this one quick so I could get to the end where Edward came back into the story line. I started Eclipse this morning, and I am hoping that this one's better than New Moon.... although I still liked New Moon, so don't get me wrong on that one. I still want her to become a vampire and marry Edward. (Don't tell.... I don't want you to ruin it for me if you know something. Keep in mind I've only finished the first two.)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you...New Moon was my least favorite of the books. I promise the next one is soooo much better! Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete