Saturday, September 26, 2009

Concert

Thursday night we went to the Matt Maher concert here in town. It was a free concert to promote his new CD. I loved his new music! If you haven't bought his new CD I'd totally recommend it. We got David Crowder's new CD at the same time that we got Matt Maher's new CD. I'm a HUGE David Crowder fan, but I have to admit that I didn't like his new CD as much as Matt's new CD. Matt Maher has hit after hit on his new CD.... I love it! I can't stop listening to it. No really... you should buy it if you haven't.

One of my favorite Bible verses is Zephaniah 3:17:

"The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."

That verse just speaks to me so much, and brings me so much comfort. One of Matt's new songs ties into this verse, and I LOVE it! I have listened to it over and over and over, and it just brings an unexplainable peace to me.

The concert Thursday night was great! Not only was it free, but Lantz and I had amazing seats and it was very uplifting. The band was great- very personable. We were basically on the second row with easy access to the front. It was so awesome! Check out our photos:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment