Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cowboy Boots

So, I have been wanting a pair of cowboy boots for a long time now. When I first saw the movie, Hope Floats I really fell in love with tall cowboy boots. Sandra Bullock looked so cute with her boots, sundress, and cowboy hat, and since seeing that movie with her parading around the dance floor I've wanted a pair. Now, being the country girl that I am- you'd figure I'd already have a pair, but I don't. (Yes, I am country- whether you believe it or not. I lived on 10 acres, with a log home; we had cows and horses; and I was raised going to rodeos. If you've ever met my daddy then you know I am legit when it comes to country.) So, anyways, Lantz and I give ourselves an allowance each month, and I think that over the next two months or so, I'd like to save mine up to buy a pair of cowboy boots.

I thought that I wanted a pair like my mom's and I've been doing some research to find a great price on them, but then I went browsing yesterday. Lantz took me down to Boot Barn (yes, we have a Boot Barn in Vegas- I couldn't believe it either) yesterday to do some sizing and pricing. They didn't have any like my mom's, but I found I pair that I fell in love with!!! They are really tall, and really cute!! I thought that I wanted a solid pair, but after I tried these on I fell in love with them. They are Tony Lamas, and they just happened to be the most comfortable pair I tried on yesterday too! Lucky me, cute and comfy. So, hopefully I'll be buying a pair sometime over the next few months. I am so excited! Here is a picture:

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I'm really surprised you don't own any boots. Did you at one point? Can you believe that is all I wore in HS? I had wanted some Fat Babies several years ago, but I really do like this style that you chose. You will look so adorable. I can imagine you now, pregnant, cute sundress, boots and a cowboy hat. You'll be the cutest pregnant woman I've ever known.
    PS. To anyone reading this no Jess is not pregnant yet....at least to my knowledge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I LOVE those!! I'm excited for you to hopefully get them!

    ReplyDelete