Friday, July 24, 2009

The Varsity

Today I was watching the Travel channel (yes, we now have $3 a month basic cable, and this channel comes with it) and they were doing a special on hot dogs. It made me want a hot dog so bad.... they all looked so yummy, and I am not a big hot dog person. Well, then all of the sudden they started talking about the hot dogs at The Varsity in Atlanta. Lantz and I visited Atlanta in January of 2008 and ate at The Varsity. It was so stinking good. I didn't have a hot dog, but I did have an amazing hamburger and some super awesome onion rings. So, needless to say I was so craving The Varsity after they did a little segment on it. If you're ever in Atlanta you so have to go by here and eat at this place. It is the nation's largest fast food restaurant, and it is packed. I think they said that they serve an average of 20,000 people a day, but even though the lines are a bit long, they go by super fast. So yeah... here I am blogging about The Varsity wishing that I was eating there. Oh well, just thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone was planning on going to Atlanta anytime soon. Here are photos from when we visited:


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny...are you sure you're not pregnant?? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete