Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shopping ...

I have not been able to go shopping since before our Europe trip. That's a good thing, cause I don't really neeeeeeed anything, but of course being a girl there are things that I am wanting. We just got a newer, bigger Forever 21, and I've been wanting to go check it out, but I know that it will only tempt me because I can't get anything right now. So, I thought I'd blog about shopping since I can't actually do it until August when we get back on our budget. Here are some things I would go out and buy right now if money was not an issue:
-Real cowboy boots (I've been wanting these for awhile, but they are so expensive)
- some new cute fun summer dresses that I can wear to work and church
-new long jean shorts
- new long necklace
-a hippie head band
-new sunglasses
- a big, chunky, leather watch with a big face
- new black heels

Um... so yeah... I'm sure I could find lots more to buy if I actually had money to shop now, but I don't, and I'm okay with that. There is a time for everything according to Ecclesiastes, and right now is not the time for me to shop. I just recently got to enjoy an amazing vacation, but that wasn't free. So, what would you go and buy if you had some money right now?
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I feel ya. I have been wanting to go shop for new clothes for almost 9 months now...haha. Once Jude comes and I have lost some of this weight I plan to go out and buy some trendy tops. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean! I haven't been into a store (besides Target) to buy clothes since February, and it's a tad bit depressing to think about, but at least I'm not spending money on clothes right now when we have other things that money needs to be spent on. I want a pair of cowboy boots, too--a pair with a color on the top half (completely impractical-I know.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever 21 is my crack...for real. I never leave that store without spending $100 or more. But I sure do get a lot for my money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd buy curtains, a rug, a bookshelf for Reese and much more baby room stuff (it's a pain putting a room together). But for me I'd buy hair products (yum!), shorts (I don't have ANY preggo shorts-sad huh) and some maternity shirts (so sick of mine and they're getting small), but I'm really holding out for September. I can't wait to buy REAL clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would buy new jeans...expensive ones not Old Navy :) GOOD jeans! And I want some skirts!

    ReplyDelete