Monday, July 27, 2009

Lazy Day Summer Days

I can honestly say that I love summer. I love not having a care in the world. I love getting to sleep in and have no responsibilities except for cleaning and cooking. I can honestly say that I was made to teach... or should I say made to take summers off. I have really enjoyed not having to stress out, and I can just focus on relaxing, my man, and the teens in the youth group. Today I woke up early and worked out with Lantz, then I made us breakfast, I went to my friend's pool to lay out with Lisa and Amber (2 good friends), came home, and ate lunch. Now I think that Lantz and I are going to go to the YMCA to swim some laps. Later tonight I plan on watching the Bachelorette finale.

I'm sorry that I really don't have anything else to blog about.... I really haven't been doing much except for being lazy.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That sounds WONDERFUL! Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very jealous of your summer schedule. So jealous that one day I think I might take 9 hrs. to get certified to teach--after I get this little one out of my tummy!

    ReplyDelete