Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Night Survivor

I really look forward to Thursday nights. Julia, a girl in our youth group, comes over and sometimes one or two other students. We all watch Survivor and get really into it. Well, this season is about to start wrapping up. It's really been a great one so far. I hope that Coach goes home tonight, because he is really annoying and he is a liar. I super liked Sierra, and I was sad when she went home a few weeks ago. Right now I'm rooting for the Southern boy J.T. He seems like a really nice guy, and he has played the game really great!

I also like to go online to the Survivor web page and view the videos of what happens to the players when they are voted off. They go to this place called Ponderosa. It's fun to watch them over eat and go on neat outings.

Anyways... Thursdays are fun and I hope that Coach goes home tonight!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. We were happy campers after Survivor last night! I really think Coach got more delirious the more he was there. I don't think I could've taken another day of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss watching survivor I completely forgot to get into this season!

    ReplyDelete