Sunday, May 10, 2009

Best Mom Ever!

I know that everyone thinks that they have the greatest mom ever, but I really do. My mom has been one of the greatest blessings to my life. She has been my rock. If I ever have a problem, or if I need someone to talk to, she is there for me. She is an amazing, Godly woman, and if not for her then I wouldn't have the faith that I have today. She was the spiritual leader in our home. I remember her taking my sister and I to church all by herself, and I think of how difficult that must have been for her... and yet she did it every week, making it look so easy. She has been such a faith warrior and I thank God for her persistence in raising my sister and I to know the Lord and to seek HIS guidance. Growing up, I watched her go without so that Heather and I could have various things. She taught us how to love and to laugh, and I just hope that one day I can be half the mother to my daughter that she is to me. I love her so much, and I'm glad that she is one of my very dearest friends. I trust her and can confide in her. She is honest and loyal to her family. She is beautiful on the outside yes, but she is a thousand times more radiant on the inside. I watch her continue to grow in her faith and it encourages me in mine. I'm so proud of who she is and who she has raised me to be.

Mom, I love you more than you'll ever know. Thank you for all that you've done and all that you'll continue to do for me.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a great mom! Lantz has a great mom too... :)

    ReplyDelete