Sunday, May 17, 2009

100th Post

This is my 100th post. I can't believe that it's already here. It seems like yesterday that I entered the blogging world (which was extremely intimidating), and started to make an imprint on the web world. I wish that I had something fabulous to write about, but I really don't.

It has been a very slow weekend, which has been nice. Friday we worked out, ate leftovers, watched The Ghost Whisperer, went on a run, and then went to bed. Saturday we laid around the house all day. I laid out in the backyard for an hour, talked to family on the phone (Heather got a job here! Yeah! Thanks for your prayers.), did laundry, Lantz dusted while I cleaned the bathrooms, we walked around Home Depot and Target, came home watched Slumdog Millionaire (awesome movie! See it.), and then went to bed.

Today we got up and went to church and then went over to a fellowship barbecue for church. We got home about an hour and a half ago and did our P90X workout, and now I'm blogging. We are about to get ready for church, and then after we will come home and watch the Survivor finale. Did I mention that I hope J.T. wins? By the way, super happy that Coach went home on Thursday. He was super annoying about the whole Exile Island thing.

Sorry again that my 100th post is so boring. Nothing going on.... trying to save money for Europe. Have a blessed week.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment