I kinda pulled ingredients from 3 different salads and came up with this amazingly yummo spinach salad. It has quickly become our favorite salad. I hope you enjoy! (It seems extensive, but it's worth it, and it's easy!)
- bag of spinach
- bag of spring mix
- feta cheese
-Craisens (I like cherry flavored- they are SO good)
- real bacon pieces
- green apple
-apple cider vinegar
-Exta Virgin Olive Oil
1. Candy your pecans. Melt about a tablespoon of butter and about a tablespoon of brown sugar- stir together. Pour in pecans. Stir. Pick out pecans and put them on a piece of foil. Let them refrigerate for about an hour or so. Break these up to put on your salad.
2. Dressing: (I really just wing this, sorry there is no exact) About 3 tablespoons of syrup, evoo, and apple cider vinegar. Few shakes of celery salt and pepper. A tablespoon of sugar. Taste it. Add or take away what you like. It should be light.
3. Fruit. Slice pear and green apple into bite size.
4. Mix spinach and spring mix. (I like to take the stems off the spinach)
5. Put greens on individual salad plates. Add as much of the following as you'd like:
craisens, pecans, feta cheese, real bacon pieces, fruit and dressing.