Saturday, January 10, 2009

Here Goes Nothing...

So... I have been reading other people's blogs now for over a year. I love them! I love to read and see what is going on in other people's lives. They are so entertaining and a great way to still feel connected to people that you haven't seen in a really long time. I have been toying with starting my own blog for about 8 months... pathetic that it has taken so long I know. But to my defense this whole blogging world is completely intimidating. Not only do you have to have entertaining things to discuss (to keep people coming back and not ditching your blog), and great pictures that keep people going through long drawn out posts, but you also have to have a really cute blog. So all of these reasons have kept me from the blogging community. But now I'm here- I don't know if my life will be entertaining or not, and I hope that I start taking more pictures at events to keep people around... But one thing is for sure- I have got a WAY CUTE BLOG!!! My friend from college, and bridesmaid, Laura did the whole thing for me! Isn't her work amazing! I could have never done anything as fantastic as what she came up with for me. So- here's a shout out to my favorite blog designer LA! Thank you so much- I LOVE IT- and I'm sure others will also!
(Me and Laura at my wedding- most recent picture in computer)
So I have no excuse no longer not to be apart of this amazing cyber world. Those of you who know me- you know how long it took me to get a Facebook. But now look at me go. So to the few out there that may start reading- thank you. I appreciate your interest in my life and I will try not to disappoint. As for now- my amazing husband smoked some chicken and so I'm off to fill my tummy with some yummy Texas feeling food.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yay! You're a BLOGGER! I'm going to stalk you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for joining the blogging community! I'm adding you to my google reader! -Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Keep it up and we'll keep reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. alright! i, too, am glad to have another blog to add to my list. hope all is well in your world!!

    ReplyDelete