Today I enjoyed a few simple things.
1. Sleeping in until 10:30. It was amazing just laying there and not feeling the rush of having to get up to go to school or church. Great times.
2. A great workout. We of course did our p90X chest, back, and ab ripper dvd today. Tons of push-ups!
3. Awesome leftovers. There is nothing like eating a great meal and then getting to enjoy it a second time.
4. Nice weather. Our weather was great again today! It was in the 60's with no wind- which meant that it felt like it was in the 80s. I wore my cute short sleeved summer zebra print shirt to run errands. It's nice to be able to put a favorite summer shirt with a great pair of skinny jeans and heels.
5. Going to the park. Lantz, Cooper, and I went to the park for a little while this afternoon to catch the last bit of sun light. Vegas has great parks and it's so nice to take a big blanket and read. Cooper also loved getting to play catch. Here are a few pictures of our afternoon! (Notice I was in short sleeves, shorts, and flip- flops- gotta love the January Vegas weather!)