Thursday, January 29, 2009

Check 'em Out!

Here are some products that have quickly become "musts" when grocery shopping. If you have not tried these products, then you should. I think they are all great.

First, the infamous Stubbs Spicy BB-Q sauce. It is so yummy. If you don't like spicy stuff, then go for the regular. We love spicy, and so this is right up our alley (it's even from Texas). We use it on almost everything that we grill or smoke. Yummy in my tummy.
Next on my list is Coffee- Mate Cinnamon Vanilla creamer. This stuff is amazing. I have to have a cup of coffee in the morning, and this has to be in there. I've tried other things (and have something different in the fridge right now due to our store being sold out), but nothing is as good as this. You will love it. I put a little fresh cinnamon powder on the top of my coffee with this, and it rocks!
The third thing on my list is cherry flavored Craisins. Lantz and I can literally eat these like candy. They are so good. Normal Craisins are okay, but the cherry flavored are so sweet. They are great in spinach salad too. They are kinda pricey, so get them at Walmart, or watch for when they are on sale. Unfortunately Sams Club only carries regular flavored Craisins and not the cherry flavored. We have to limit ourselves, cause we can eat a whole bag in one sitting.
The next item I happend to pick up on a fluke one day while shopping. I actually originaly tried a different flavor, and it was good, but then I found the cherry vanilla flavored one- and it is awesome. It looked healthy, and I thought I'd give it a try. It is Back to Nature Organic Cherry Vanilla Granola. Most people put granola in yogurt, but I don't like yogurt so I just eat it plain. I really like it, but Lantz is not as huge as a fan as me. I think it's a perfect healthy after school snack. In Smith's this is in the Organic section, but in Walmart is was on a snack isle.
Finally last but not least is Thomas' 100% Whole Wheat bagels. These are so soft! Lantz and I used to buy blueberry bagels, but since we've found these it's all we get. Lantz cooks breakfast every morning (don't I have the greatest husband ever?), and sometimes we'll have bagels toasted with a little jelly, or a breakfast sandwhich with egg, cheese, and turkey bacon. I would really recommend them. They are whole wheat too- so they are better for you.
I really like all these products- it's not like I'm getting paid to say all this. Check them out for yourself and tell me what you think! Happy eating/drinking!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i didn't know you were a blogger! saw you on jenny's blog. your blog is so cute....just like you!

    ReplyDelete